Boost Your Health: Benefits of Water Filtration SystemAuthor
Benefits of Water Filtration
It’s no secret that water is essential to life, and that’s why having access to clean, filtered drinking water at home should be a top priority for every homeowner. But do you really know the benefits of investing in a quality water filtration system? Not only does clean water provide hydration for your body’s most basic needs, but it can also have lasting effects on overall health and wellness. From improving skin clarity to restoring healthier hair – there are so many incredible rewards when it comes to filtering the water you consume each day! Keep reading to learn more about the amazing benefits of adding a high-quality filter into your daily routine.
In this article:
Why Clean Water Matters – Learn about the health and environmental benefits of a clean home water supply
Splish-splash, are you taking a bath, filled with sparkling-clean water? You surely should be! Clean water is the lifeblood of a happy, healthy home, providing both health and environmental benefits for you and your family. When your home water supply sparkles like a crystal-clear lake, it not only quenches your thirst but also keeps your body functioning at its best. But wait, there’s more! Clean water also shows its love for your appliances, protecting them from damage caused by nasty buildup and helping them last longer. Oh, and did we mention you’re also keeping Mother Earth herself happy and healthy? By caring for your home’s water supply, you’re reducing pollution and conserving resources like a water-saving wizard. So, let’s raise a glass (of clean water, of course) to a better, brighter world, all thanks to simple, pure and clean home water supply. Cheers!
Overview of Common Contaminants – Understand what kinds of contaminants can be found in your tap water and why filtration is important
Oh, the joys of sipping a refreshing glass of tap water: it’s convenient, economical, and environmentally friendly. But wait! Unbeknownst to you, your tap water might be hosting a party of common contaminants without sending you an invitation. Indeed, microbes, inorganic chemicals, and algae could all be swimming undetected in your unfiltered water, turning it into a silent danger. The solution to this unwelcome danger lies in the all-important topic of water filtration system. By installing a proper filter system in your home, you can protect your family while improving your health, skin, hair and appliances.
Common Dangerous Water Contaminants:
- Microbes are microorganisms, such as bacteria, protozoa, fungi, algae, amoebas, and slime molds.
- They are dangerous to your health and wellness.
- Inorganic chemicals:
- Inorganic contaminants, such as arsenic, iron, chromium and manganese, can be naturally occurring or manmade pollutants.
- Perchlorate is an example of a manmade pollutant that may find its way into surface and ground waters.
- Nitrates are another component of water pollution that result from the interaction of humans and nature.
- Algae can cause skin, eye, nose, or throat irritation.
- Symptoms of neurological disruption like muscle weakness and dizziness can be experienced with exposure to algae toxins.
- The liver and kidneys may also be harmed by exposure to algal and cyanobacterial toxins.
4 Benefits of Water Filtration
Reason #1: Cleaner Drinking Water Means Better Health
The main reason why homeowners should invest in a water filtration system is that it helps provide cleaner drinking water. This is especially important if you live in an area with high levels of pollutants or contaminants in the local water supply. By investing in a home filtration system, you can ensure that your family is drinking clean, safe water free from potentially dangerous contaminants.
Reason #2: Why Shower with Filtered and Conditioned Water
The numerous benefits of showering with filtered and conditioned water cannot be overstated, particularly when it comes to the health of your skin and hair. From the very first use, you are likely to experience an immediate and noticeable difference in the texture and appearance of your skin and hair, thanks to the elimination of harsh chemicals and pollutants commonly found in unfiltered water. By purifying and conditioning the water, you are not only reducing the risk of skin irritations and sensitivities, but also nourishing your hair and scalp with essential minerals and nutrients. This promotes a radiant complexion and lustrous, stronger locks, while simultaneously preventing potential long-term damage caused by exposure to harmful contaminants. Showering with filtered and conditioned water is undoubtedly an investment in your overall well-being and an essential step towards maintaining a healthy, revitalized self-image.
Un-Filtered Water Causes:
- Chloroform exposure
- Bacteria exposure
- Skin dryness and skin Irritation
- Flakey scalp
- Dry frizzy hair
Reason #3: It Saves Money In The Long Run
Another great reason to invest in a home water filtration system is that it can save you money over time. In many cases, investing in one of these systems will pay for itself over time due to the decrease in bottled water costs and other expenses associated with purchasing filtered water from outside sources. Additionally, some systems are eligible for energy tax credits that can help offset installation costs.
Reason #4: It’s Good For The Environment
Finally, investing in a home water filtration system is good for the environment too! By using one of these systems instead of buying bottled or filtered water from outside sources, you can reduce your carbon footprint significantly as well as reduce plastic waste. Additionally, some systems require less energy to operate than traditional filters which further reduces their environmental impact.
More Benefit of a Water Filtration System
- Get unlimited access to pure, wonderful-tasting water for years.
- No more unpleasant smells or tastes coming from your tap.
- Drink, shower and cook with fresh and clean water. Free of contaminants.
- Easy to use and environmentally friendly.
- Take Control of Hard Water Problems.
- Revolutionize Your Hydration Habits with cutting-edge technology.
- Doesn’t use chemicals, electricity or need regular maintenance.
Investing in a home water filtration system has many benefits for both your health and the environment. Not only does it provide cleaner drinking water, but it can also save you money over time and reduce your carbon footprint significantly. So, if you’re looking for an easy way to boost your health and protect the environment at the same time, then consider investing in one today!
Different Types of Water Filtration Systems – Explore the different types of water filtration systems, including reverse osmosis, carbon filters, ultraviolet light systems, and more
Dive into the fascinating world of water filtration systems, where cleanliness and purity reign supreme! A captivating selection of methods is at your disposal to ensure your H2O is crisp, clear, and safe to consume. If you’re a fan of pressure, reverse osmosis will leave you in awe, pushing water through a semi-permeable membrane to leave unwanted contaminants behind. Perhaps you prefer a stealthy approach; look no further than carbon filters. Let activated carbon stealthily eradicate organic compounds and chlorine, leaving your water tasting fresh and delightful. Dim the lights, and introduce ultraviolet light systems, a trendy and minimalist choice designed to eliminate bacteria and viruses without disrupting the water’s taste or odor. The impressive list doesn’t stop there; numerous other options await your discovery, promising the ultimate hydration experience, free from pesky impurities. Dive in and quench your thirst for knowledge as you explore the mesmerizing realm of water filtration systems!
Common Water Filter Types:
- Carbon Block/Activated Carbon: Commonly deployed in home water filters, these highly absorbent materials can draw out toxins and metals without risk of leaking back into environment but are ineffective at removing minerals or dissolved organic matter.
- Reverse Osmosis: Water is forced through a semipermeable membrane that removes contaminants but tends to be expensive, needs high water pressure and wastes a lot of water.
- Alkaline and Water Ionizers: These electrically charged minerals separate alkaline water from acidic and improve drinking quality, but lack filtration abilities so need to be used with other purifiers.
- UV Light: UV light is an effective and safe way to treat microorganisms in water, such as viruses, bacteria, protozoa and parasites. Best used as the final stage in a water treatment system. requires electricity and it tends to be more expensive.
- Activated Alumina: A ceramic compound which adsorbs chemicals from contaminated water and is used in home, industrial and waste cleanup applications.
- Ceramic Filters: Tiny pores on a ceramic surface trap particles larger than the pores, kill bacteria when treated with silver, but cannot remove viruses.
- Sand/Sediment Mesh: Filters large particles of dirt, clay, sand and rust from the water, keeps
- Ion Filters\Exchanger: Conditions hard water by removing magnesium and calcium from water. Best used in pre-filtering or in conjunction with water filters. It helps reduce scale and buildup in your plumbing and appliances.
Tips for Choosing the Right System for Your Home – Get tips on selecting the right water filtration system for your needs
Investing in a water filtration system for your home is a wise decision to ensure the health and well-being of your family. With a plethora of options available in the market, identifying the right one for your specific needs may seem overwhelming. To make an informed decision, it’s crucial to first understand the quality of the water supply in your area, by considering factors such as hardness, contamination levels and presence of impurities like sediment and bacteria. Once you have a grasp on your water quality issues, you can explore the different types of filtration systems, including activated carbon filters, reverse osmosis filters, and ultraviolet disinfection systems, to name a few. Assess the long-term costs and maintenance requirements of each system, and don’t hesitate to seek professional guidance if needed. By doing your homework and carefully weighing your options, you can confidently select a water filtration system that offers clean, safe and great-tasting water for your household.
Main Decision Factor:
- Water Quality – Hardness, Contamination and Impurities
- Tip!: Always have an in-house water and plumbing system test by a professional
- Your Use – Drinking, Showering, Cooking, Appliances and Plumbing System
- Capacity – How much and how often your need is for filtered water
- Budget – Your budget will dictate which technology you can afford and type of system you should consider
- Maintenance – Does the system need regular maintenance, chemical, salt or backwashing. Will you provide such or subscribe to a service
- Energy – Will the system require electric service or batteries
- Warranty – Warranty terms and conditions
Best Water Filtration Systems:
- Halo Water Filtration Systems https://halowater.com
- Aquasana Water filtration Systems https://www.aquasana.com
- Everpure Water Filtration Systems https://everpure.us.com
DIY Water Filtration Projects – Discover do-it-yourself ways to create a cleaner home water supply
Imagine the convenience and peace of mind that comes with having access to clean, safe drinking water straight from your faucet, all while saving money and contributing to environmental sustainability. With DIY water filtration projects, this goal is well within your reach. By purchasing your own water filter system and installing it yourself, you can choose the system best suited for your needs, be it an undercounter compact drinking water filter for a dedicated faucet, or a whole house system on your main water supply line, catering to all your water needs. Possessing a basic understanding of plumbing systems and a willingness to learn can empower you to take control of your water quality, ensuring the health and well-being of your family while reducing your reliance on bottled water. Give DIY water filtration a try, experience its benefits, and never look back.
- Tip!: Prevent a flood by turn off the main water supply valve at your water meter, this will save you in case you have a faulty shut-off water valve under the counter or in your home.
Invest in Your Family’s Health
Ultimately, investing in a water filtration system is a decision that will benefit you and your family now, and many years down the road. Not only can it help reduce health complaints caused by poor quality drinking water, but it can help extend the life of your plumbing appliances and reduce repair bills. Installing a water filtration system can also save money on expensive bottled drinking water – improving your health AND saving you time and money! For those looking for an even safer investing option, make sure to check out more premium filtration systems from reputable brands with certified lab testing results so you know exactly what contaminants are being removed from your drinking water. So if you’re ready to upgrade your home’s water quality, give us a call today. We offer a free in-home water test and inspection that will help determine any issues within your home’s plumbing system and provide recommendations for suitable products for your needs – all at no cost! Let us show you why a whole house water filtration system is worth every penny. Schedule a free no purchase necessary or obligation in-home consultation.